I thought I’d redo these because the my last post didn’t really do them justice… the pictures sucked and the chili was more the main attraction.
These fries are fantastic though as a snack or post work out meal (great source of healthy carbs!)
They’re just the right combination of sweet, savory, and a little spicy.
- 2-3 Sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 T coconut oil
- 1/2 lime
- 2-3 t chili powder (All depends on your taste! I probably used closer to 4 cause I love the stuff!)
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Slice up potatoes to desired thickness
- Massage coconut oil into your fries
- Squeeze out the juice of half a lime and mix in the chili powder
- Bake for 17-20 minutes
- Devour! or, top them with some chili and cheese for a wicked chili cheese potato fry FRENZY!!!